- Tally ho, old sport
- Whistling dippers
- Gosh golly gosh and heavens
- Ya minger innit blud brrrrap
- Butter my crumpets
- Aye sonny jim
- BOB’S YER UNCLE
- My wo r d
- Good show, old chap
- Tbh I need a cuppa can we do this later
1. When ordering coffee, ask for a medium in a large cup. They’ll likely accidentally over fill it and you’ll get a cheap large coffee.
2. Learning to ignore certain people is one of the great paths to inner peace. Life gets easier when you delete those who make it difficult.
3. If someone takes time out of their day to help you for free, don’t tell them to hurry up.
4. “e.g.” is used for examples, “i.e.” is used for clarification.
5. Anyone can get in a fight. Only mature and mentally strong people have the willpower to resort to nonviolence.
6. Accidentally get deodorant on your shirt when putting it on? Rub a dryer sheet on it to take it off!
7. Would the five year old version of yourself look up to who you are now? Think about it.
8. If you receive a gift you think is undeserved, decline only once. Accept it the second time it is offered.